ArcPad 8 Bootcamp is back... October 22-23 in Seattle!
Our ArcPad 8 Bootcamp at the ESRI User Conference was very successful - many thanks to those of you who attended and assisted!
Based on lots of feedback, we've expanded the Bootcamp to 2-days with more hands-on PC exercises.
We've also teamed up with the King County GIS Center to offer the ArcPad 8 Bootcamp at their convenient, state-of-the-art Seattle training facility.
We're pleased to offer the next class in Seattle, WA on October 22-23, 2009.
This workshop teaches you critical ArcPad field GIS data collection and mapping skills regardless of which PDA/GPS system you currently use or plan to use. You will learn the following and more:
- * ArcPad 8 fundamentals including core concepts, tools, and functions of ArcPad.
- * Configure your base tools and toolbars and arrange them for maximum productivity.
- * Start your project quickly, including tapping into readily available background data.
- * Configure ArcPad to work with YOUR GPS device.
- * Collect GPS data in our hands-on data capture field sessions.
- * Link photos to your GIS features in the field.
- * Learn the basics of data check out and check in workflows using the ArcPad 8 Data Manager extension.
- * Step into customization. Create project specific tools and toolbars, data entry and query forms, and task lists using ArcPad Studio 8.
For more information, and to sign up, please visit http://www.geomobileinnovations.com/training/october-22-23-arcpad-8-bootcamp-in-seattle