The ArcPad Team Blog

Unofficial stuff from the team behind the World's leading mobile GIS platform

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Welcome Michele Mattix, Esri’s New ArcPad Product Manager


Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce Michele Mattix, who is the new ArcPad Product Manager at Esri. Michele joined us from Sedona Arizona where she had her own company focused on helping clients integrate GPS and GIS technologies. Before that Michele worked at Esri as a software instructor and taught various ArcGIS intro and advanced courses. Michele brings to ArcPad team excellent technical knowledge and first-hand experience in working with clients using Mobile GIS. Welcome Michele!

I also want to use this opportunity to say good-bye to you all as I had moved on to a different role in Esri. I have always enjoyed working with everyone in ArcPad team and interacting with all ArcPad customers. I will miss you all.

Now I wish Michele and ArcPad team continued success!

Jian Lange

Labels: