ArcPad @ the ESRI Inernational User Conference
With the ArcPad 7.1 release coming soon, this years ESRI UC will be bursting with ArcPad.
- * Two Preconference Seminars (one on using ArcPad, and one on customising ArcPad)
- * Seven Technical Workshops (all them are offered twice)
- * Two Moderated Paper Sessions (real users showing how they use ArcPad)
- * Mobile GIS Special Interest Group (share your thoughts with other Mobile GIS enthusiast's - you may even win a prize...)
- * Eleven scheduled demos at the Mobile GIS Island (you can also come and ask questions and chat to the ArcPad team at the Island)
Tip: When searching the conference schedule, make sure you search the keywords: 'ArcPad', Mobile GIS' and 'GeoCollector' to get ALL of the ArcPad related sessions.
All sessions will discuss ArcPad 7.1 at different levels of detail. The key features of this release are:
- * out-of-the-box related tables support
- * QuickProject
- * advanced default query tab and support for custom query forms
- * StreetMap now included with ArcPad