The early release of ArcPad 7.1 is available for partners and international distributors
With much anticipation, ArcPad 7.1 has been released to ESRI business partners and International distributors. The download is available at the restricted US business partners’ website and the ESRI international distributors' website. The web release to general public will follow shortly.
ArcPad 7.1 introduces the following enhancements:
· Out-of-box solutions to view and edit relational databases in the field.
· QuickProject – A simple data template to capture various shapefiles and help both new and experienced users become immediately productive.
· StreetMap extension – Includes the most recent North American street map data from Tele Atlas, providing geocoding, routing functionalities, and a preconfigured basemap for users at no additional cost.
· Enhanced query capabilities – Includes a query builder and query forms that support predefined customized queries.
· ArcPad Data Manager extension for ArcGIS Desktop – Interactive tools in ArcMap and ArcPad geoprocessing tools allow simple automation of field workflows and easier management of mobile GIS project deployments.