ArcPad on Youtube!
With the release of ArcPad 7.1, we have found that a lot of our users are a little unsure on the creation of a geodatabase. So, being the kind, friendly, helpful people that we are, we have created a demonstration which should help you to get strated.
The scenario that we use for this demo is a local council collecting property and owner information for all residenital properties in the local area. We step through the process of:
- Creating the geodatabase, including a feature class, a related table, coded value and range domains.
- Setting up a 'map' in ArcMap
- Checking the data out into the new AXF format
- Collecting some data in the field
- Checking the edits back in to the geodatabase
And all of that, in just 12 minutes!! See, it really is simple. So have a look at the video and try creating your own data sets. Who know's what ideas you will come up with!
(For Part 2 of this demo, click here)