Time is running out to register for the ArcPad 8 Bootcamp in Seattle on February 11-12
This workshop teaches you critical ArcPad field GIS data collection and mapping skills regardless of which PDA/GPS system you currently use or plan to use. You will learn the following and more:
- * ArcPad 8 fundamentals including core concepts, tools, and functions of ArcPad.
- * Configure your base tools and toolbars and arrange them for maximum productivity.
- * Start your project quickly, including tapping into readily available background data.
- * Configure ArcPad to work with YOUR GPS device.
- * Collect GPS data in our hands-on data capture field sessions.
- * Link photos to your GIS features in the field.
- * Learn the basics of data check out and check in workflows using the ArcPad 8 Data Manager extension.
- * Step into customization. Create project specific tools and toolbars, data entry and query forms, and task lists using ArcPad Studio 8.
For more information, and to sign up, please visit http://www.geomobileinnovations.com/training/february-11-12-arcpad-8-bootcamp-in-seattle-wa-at-the-king-county-gis-center